- Commercial Printing
- Forms Printing
- Direct Mail
- Variable Data Printing
- Statement / Invoice Processing
- Email / Fax / Voicemail Broadcast
- Promotional Products
- Office Products
Bowdoin College has a wealth of information for the class of 1986, including freshman facebook pictures. MPX managed a project to mail a personalized postcard to each individual from the class of 1986 requesting attendance at the 20th reunion. The postcard front consisted of facebook photos of the individual recipient and 9 of their classmates. The back of the postcard consisted of a photo of the dorm the student lived in their freshman year and personalized copy based on giving history.
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Take your sales and marketing efforts to the next level with unique messages for each recipient.
- VDP allows customization of an otherwise static piece with relevant, unique customer data. You will see higher response rates and develop better relationships by speaking directly to your customers with relevant messages.
- VDP allows you to create unique URLs that populate a personal, customized page with content unique to the individual. It allows businesses to interact with current customers and prospects regarding product/service information, surveys and opportunities for online ordering with a personalized one-to-one message online.
- Electronic Follow-Up: MPX email and FAX broadcast capabilities allow for variable one-to-one follow-up, ensuring your customers will “get the message.”
VDP gives you the ability to customize a mail piece with strings of variable data. You can use different offer amounts and/or produce multiple versions. You can make images, backgrounds, text color and other elements variable—driven by the database.
Variation: Purchase a list for a specific zip code and market to new customer segments using gender, age, income, or other consumer/business demographics.
Related Service > Statement/Invoice Processing
Related Service > Direct Mail