Why Choose MPX
- Our team really likes working here: MPX has been awarded the title of being one of the "Best Places to Work in Maine" for the last 7 years.
- Job stability: We were founded in 1941 and are still growing and innovating.
- Meaningful work: Our clients hire us to solve complex business challenges. We are adept and creative problem solvers, and the solutions we create together bring tangible impact to our clients and their customers.
- Awesome physical environment: We take a lot of pride in our appearance and it shows. Our beautifully maintained building with mixed use space gives our team the flexibility they need to work in a place that best suits their needs for that day/hour/task.
- Our people: we hold one another accountable which means that every member of our team is critically important and incredibly valuable.
Benefits / Perks
Our aim is to provide people with a compensation and benefits package that is competitive within our industry and the market, and that allows our team to enjoy work and life. In addition to the formal benefits highlighted below, we offer a variety of spontaneous employee perks as a way of continually delighting our team.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance and a Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Limited purpose Flexible Spending Account (for vision & dental expenses)
- Flexible Spending Account for dependent care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement program
Check out our current positions:
Staff Accountant (Portland, Maine)
Senior Cloud Engineer (Portland, Maine)
Lead Programmer (Portland, Maine)
Quadient Processing Support Developer (Portland, Maine)
Senior Director, HealthLinq™ Operations (Portland, Maine)
Senior Project Manager (Portland, Maine)